Below is a list of resources we believe might be beneficial to you as you experience the high school years, as a student, parent, guardian or mentor. If you find other sources you believe helpful, please e-mail Executive Director John Higgins firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VLACS (Virtual Online Learning)
- Accredited Online Colleges & Universities
- Sleep-Related Scholarships
- Medical Assistant Programs in NH
- RN to Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- List of Best Value Business Degrees
- List of Best Value Accounting Degrees
- List of Best Value Finance Degrees
- 10 Best Colleges with Free Tuition
- Affordable Online Colleges
Physical & Emotional Health
- High School Survival Guide for Parents
- Help Guide
- 45 Warning Signs of Prescription Drug Abuse
- Teen Health
- Teen Advisor
- Guide to Kids Health and Safety
Local Substance Abuse Services
Local Counseling Services
“In separateness lies the world’s great misery; in compassion lies the world’s true strength.” Buddha
Support Comes in Many Forms
Sometimes you need help finding what you need.
Sometimes you need a reality check.
Sometimes you need a shoulder.
Sometimes you need more.
“To help all created things, that is the measure of our responsibility; to be helped by all, that is the measure of our hope.“ Gerald Vann
Listen has been supporting Upper Valley families since 1972. Whether you need food, clothing, help with utilities, summer camp scholarships, youth mentoring, or nutrition counseling, Listen is here for you. (603) 448-4553
National Runaway Switchboard 1.800.621.4000
Covenant House (Homeless &
Runaway Youth) 1.800.999.9999
Teen Dating Abuse Hotline 1.866.331.9474
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Local Rape Crisis Center
Addiction 24 Hour Hotline 1.800.559.9503
This page is continuously updated as we find more resources for you – the teen – the parent
– the friend – we hope these links help. Please let us know if you find something you think we would
like to add to the Resources page.